1. I do not have the brain power this morning for a Five Minute Friday so I am tossing in a Schmozzle to appease the crowds. You’re welcome.
2. The Humidity Heat Wave has left us for the time being, and this morning it is a delicious 17 degrees. Lovely. Still warm enough for flip flops, but I don’t break out in a sweat when blinking.
3. I love bananas. Real bananas, mind you. None of that artificially flavoured banana stuff: KitKats, pudding, TimBits. Yes, I’m talking to you, Tim Hortons. Artificially flavoured banana timbits are a violation.
4. This guy is still with us. He’s ridiculously handsome and such a good boy…
5. He may also have a fascination with other dogs. Especially those walking on the sidewalk outside our front window. Yesterday while we were at work I’m thinking quite a few dogs walked by. That’s the story the shredded curtain is telling at least:
6. The Len has a gross summer cold that makes him sound like a frog. It is difficult to do phone support whilst sounding like a frog. Last night he tried to tell Bridgeport to stop scratching at the door and no sound came out but a strangled gargle. Poor guy…
7. Coffee = good. Yes.