1. The fortieth Schmozzle! I decided that since there is another significant 40 occuring in our family this week, I would post the forthieth Schmozzle as well. Clever, no?
2. Last night, The Len and I booked our one and only camping trip for this summer. I am so excited that we’ll be sleeping under the stars in only three weeks! We both realized that this will be the first time we’re actually camping with just the two of us, which will be a fun new adventure!
3. Just so you don’t get any ideas, my friend Esther’s cousin Bubba and his three rotweilers will be staying at our house while we’re gone. With his shotgun. I’m not sure if you remember that time Bubba shot the jukebox… said it played a sad song, made him cry…
4. You probably need to be a country music fan to catch the reference above. Google it. It’ll be worth it.
5. I wish Canada Post would stop this whole strike thing and get back to work. I have some books that I ordered weeks and weeks ago that I want delivered. Perhaps I should mail them the following letter: ‘Dear Canada Post: Please give me my books. You can keep the bills. Thank you.’
6. Did I mention we’re going camping? Because we are.
7. My mom was due to start her last round of chemo this week, but her white blood cell count was too low, so it was postponed. Please pray she can get through this last round soon, and put her treatments behind her!
8. If you had a spot in your garden that you wanted to fill with some sort of lowish ground cover, what would you plant?